European Ocean Biodiversity Information System

[ report an error in this record ] Print this page

Collection of Decapod and Stomatopod Crustaceans from Oceanographic Center of Cadiz: CCDE-IEOCD [Colección de Crustáceos Decápodos y Estomatópodos del Centro Oceanográfico de Cádiz: CCDE-IEOCD]
Collection of Decapod and Stomatopod Crustaceans from Oceanographic Center of Cadiz (
Contact: García Isarch, Eva

Access data
Availability: Creative Commons License This dataset is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

A total of 379 records (more than 800 specimens) are available through GBIF. Those records represent 70 percent of the Collection of the Oceanographic Center of Cadiz specimens and correspond to the Namibia, Maroc, Mauritania, Guinea, Senegal and Guinea Bissau surveys. The remaining unpublished records, i.e. 30 percent of the Collection, are specimens from Gulf of Cadiz and Mozambique.

Biology > Invertebrates
Marine/Coastal, Museum collections, ASE, Guinea, ASE, Guinea-Bissau, ASE, Mauritania, ASE, Senegal, EurOBIS calculated BBOX, PSW, Namibia, Decapoda, Stomatopoda

Geographical coverage
ASE, Guinea [Marine Regions]
ASE, Guinea-Bissau [Marine Regions]
ASE, Mauritania [Marine Regions]
ASE, Senegal [Marine Regions]
EurOBIS calculated BBOX Stations
Bounding Box
Coordinates: MinLong: -18,5436; MinLat: -21,4383 - MaxLong: 12,0382; MaxLat: 32,5088 [WGS84]
PSW, Namibia [Marine Regions]

Taxonomic coverage
Decapoda [WoRMS]
Stomatopoda [WoRMS]

Collected biological specimens

Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competiveness; Centro Oceanográfico de Cadizdata creator
García Isarch, Eva

Related datasets
Published in:
EurOBIS: European Ocean Biodiversity Information System, more

Dataset status: Completed
Data type: Data
Data origin: Museum collection
Metadatarecord created: 2014-02-25
Information last updated: 2022-07-20
All data in the Integrated Marine Information System (IMIS) is subject to the VLIZ privacy policy